Brooklyn Trunk Sewer Manhole BTS001 Rehabiliation
Client: John Holland Pty Ltd and Kellogg Brown & Root Pty Ltd
End Client: Melbourne Water
Location: 87-89 Millers Rd, Brooklyn VIC 3012
Value: $4.7 Million
Duration: 14 months
Eywad’s works consisted of the rehabilitation of the significantly deteriorated 54m deep, 6.4m diameter Brooklyn Trunk Sewer Manhole.
Eywad were contracted to execute and deliver the entire project, including mechanical, electrical and ventilation deliverables. Eywad has extensive dealings with Melbourne Water on a regular basis, with regards to the delivery of the project.
Works comprise of:
- WHS, quality and environmental management
- Project management
- Demolition and Construction
- High pressure hydro blasting surface preparation
- Structural concrete repairs and structural shotcrete coating application (CAC)
- Structural steel fabrication and installations
- Mechanical, Electrical, and ventilation design, installation and commissioning works.
Eywad was given an “Award for Excellence in Water and Sewer Structures” from the Australasian Concrete Repair Association,(ACRA) for its works on the Brooklyn Trunk Sewer Manhole BTS001.
The works were successfully competed with 100% safety record.